0   0   0
Contact seller
002-10.jpg

001-9.jpg

002-9.jpg

004-8.jpg

002-7.jpg

007-8.jpg

RARE! This is probably one of the most solid 63`s out there! It came from Auburn Cali a few weeks ago. The original 318 and push button tranny run and shift great. I was told the tranny had a shift kit in it and it does shift hard.All of the mechanicals look to have been replaced or rebuilt. We drove it to Mopars on the Mississippi and it ran perfect. WE HAD THE ONLY 63 PLYMOUTH THERE! We filled it in Dubuque Iowa(120 miles away) and drove it home,then on a 40 mile cruise for the childrens miracle network and drove it some more. The gauge said between 3/2 and half so I thought I should get gas. Yeah, it held 12 gallons. So it is AWESOME on gas. It has nice quiet duals with the "h" pipe. The interior is nice as well as the body. The trunk, floors,extensions, rockers and inner rockers, fenders, hood a,trunk, and under the hood, RUST FREE! NO HOLES! The paint isn`t a expensive job but looks good.The tires are new and wheels are not very old. Please call with any questions. I have a ton more photos. 319-961-9459 I have a COMPLETE 361 HP with a factory 4bbl carb and it has a factory dual point dist with a big block pushbutton tranny that go with it from a 62 Polara 500. ALSO.....
I have a copy of the original title and the plate number from the original 1963 Black plate matches it for further proof of it being a black plate California car. Try and find one this solid that is this nice that is a TRUE black plate car. I still have the plate for it as well. I am looking for MOPARS only, thanks.Looking for a FAST street/strip car.

I am really looking to trade. It is to hard to sell it seems with the economy. I have quite of bit in it and as we all know getting your money back for a car you have a lot in is nearly impossible. I just want to go fast again lol. I even have a built big block on the stand.

10 to 12. I have around 1,500 saved as well to boot but then I wouldn`t be able to get a new toy home lol.

Still have it. I`m wanting to go fast. A FAST street car,thanks.

Still for sale or trade.:sign10: I will even trade for a nice complete ROLLER set up or my engine.

How fast are you looking to go? Any interest in my 340 powered 65 cuda. Stock looking until you turn the key. Not poop your pants fast on street but definately piss your pants fast. 13 second car with 3.55 rear. Easy to get into 12's with more gear, tuning & traction. Will give more info. if interested. Here are a couple of videos of her.
[ame="http://video.yahoo.com/watch/8126832/21533408"]Repainted cuda on Yahoo! Video[/ame]
[ame="http://video.yahoo.com/watch/8293043/22111446"]Cruise to street rod picnic on Yahoo! Video[/ame]
[ame="http://video.yahoo.com/watch/7275094/18979914"]sounds of small block 2 on Yahoo! Video[/ame]

Oldschoolcuda

oh well. Maybe I will just stick a mild 440 in it instead of my srtoker.

Anyone want to pro-street it for me?
Don`t really want to cut it up but the time has come. Let me know in a price. I have a 65 rear end. Would like to get a cage in it as well. It needs to handle 550 to 600 horse. This is a VERY solid car to start with. I am wanting it driving for spring. Thanks :cheers:

Anyone want to pro-street it for me?
Don`t really want to cut it up but the time has come. Let me know in a price. I have a 65 rear end. Would like to get a cage in it as well. It needs to handle 550 to 600 horse. This is a VERY solid car to start with. I am wanting it driving for spring. Thanks :cheers:
Say it aint so, oh I get it , someone rescue this beauty from the sawzall8)

No, I seriously am looking for prices on doing this. Since I can`t buy one, I will build what I have. Gotta admit it is solid enough.

Damn.If you were'nt so far away from CT. I have a 73 challenger roller,with everything your looking for .Gene.

I shipped a street rod from WI to NY this summer for $500 just to give you guys a idea.Rates are dirt cheap right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back