63 slant six intake exhaust parts

-

scarfuls

Reaction score
Can anybody tell me where I ca get intake studs and the triangle mount washers for 63 225 other than ebay ?:angry8:

Welcome to FABO! Your local auto dismantler would be the fastest, easiest, and probably cheapest. If you don't have one nearby, having them shipped in would be the next easiest but might take a bit longer to get. The studs should be available new at your local hardware store or NAPA auto parts supplier. I have some used ones but maybe another member here is closer to you? How many of each do you need?
Thanks, Mark

The triangle spcers should be available by many here on web site. Including me. I always save them.

red

Welcome to FABO! Your local auto dismantler would be the fastest, easiest, and probably cheapest. If you don't have one nearby, having them shipped in would be the next easiest but might take a bit longer to get. The studs should be available new at your local hardware store or NAPA auto parts supplier. I have some used ones but maybe another member here is closer to you? How many of each do you need?
Thanks, Mark

junkyard...pocket or toolbox hardware

if they are gonna charge just to get in, hey...:iconbigg:

-
Back