-
Status
Not open for further replies.

ValiantAlves

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Been looking for a 63 valiant 2 door drivers quarter panel. Mine looks like it was hit at least twice, and I've had no luck searching in NV or in OK(current residence) I am willing to drive to pick up, and am willing to remove the panel from the donor car

They sell 63-66 patch panels in sections.
That's what I used to make a basically repair
Demolished quarter from body line down.
Check e bay search..

Dave

do a all state search on Tempest there is one out there nos for 400. Almost got it.

The quarter is crunched (two valleys) and is so far in that the tire rubs. I'll try searching tempest and see if I can come across one. I've sent pics to body shops and they say that it would definitely be cheaper to buy another complete car rather than trying to fix what's there

I have a quarter from a 65 Valiant 2 door. It is in nice condition except that it needs rust repair at the bottom between the wheel opening and bumper....a common area.
I'm near Folsom lake. I can post pictures tomorrow. $200 cash, no ground beef or marijuana accepted.

Not on that side of the country any more =(, but am still interested in pics and maybe getting it shipped here to OK. Don't the 64/65 have the tail light on the end of the fin instead of on the decklid plate?

Use a Barracuda quarter panel. I did that on my 63 Valiant. I looked on ebay and found Cuda that somebody was selling the door for the drivers side. So I asked about the quarter and he sold it to me for $150 with the inside panel and wheel well. I took a weekend trip to get it. So worth it!

Thank you guys for the help. Ended up finding someone willing to sell me half of a car (which is probably what I needed anyways. ) I hope that now I can cut out the bad and weld in the good and have it look decent.

If what you get is real good, change it all. I cut mine a 1" under the top seem on the car and just under the top seem on the panel. Over lapped and mig welded it. Did the same on the door jam and bottom before the wheel.

20 hours? How slow do you drive ? :eek:
I can make it to Phoenix in 12 hours!

so looking on Face book Market place, there's a guy parting out Cuda's and Valiant's in Giltner Nebraska. look up Zack Rudy on face book, he shows pics of part cars.

Still need the quarter? If you have parts for the original poster, post information here or a personal message. Thanks

Well, I should be going to Austin for the car half I found. Will look up Zack Rudy, though. You guys have helped tremendously! Keep it up. I'll send pics when I drag it home, and if I ever get around to doing the repairs

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back