Status
Not open for further replies.

redfastback

Don't ask me... my garage is empty
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
i am selling a 63 valiant v200 station wagon. it has a slant 6(i believe a 170) auto, manual steering, manual brakes. the engine is currently not running, but turns over. its light blue with a straight body.

i am asking $1000/obo. i'll post pics tonight if i can.

Is that the one from the guy in Cambell ? If you decide to part it out I would like the roof rack and some of the trim.

Steve

I'm a craigslist junkie . I have a 1963 V200 wagon that I'm building and I thought about buying it for the items I stated but didn't pull the trigger.

Steve

here are some pics. i changed out the the old cracked bias plys for some good tread radials and when i had the wheel off, i noticed it has all new brakes at all 4 corners. new shoes, hardware, wheel cylinders and drums. it also has 2 new front shocks installed and the rear are still new in the box. it also comes with a set of slant 6 headers! for the price, you can't beat what you get.

it also comes with the 4 hubcaps on it ( i think they are 64) and 4 of the pointy disc style you see in the back.

DSC01594 (Medium).JPG

DSC01595 (Medium).JPG

DSC01596 (Medium).JPG

DSC01597 (Medium).JPG

DSC01598 (Medium).JPG

DSC01599 (Medium).JPG

DSC01600 (Medium).JPG

Is that the one from the guy in Cambell ? If you decide to part it out I would like the roof rack and some of the trim.

Steve

Umm count me in to if that happens!! Need a few interior pieces. And I have some stuff from my recent pick up of a 4dr 270 if needed, or wanted.

the engine is currently not running, but turns over. its light blue with a straight body.

Hi Steve,
What do you think it would take to make it run? Do you think I could fly up, get it running and drive it back to LA?

It might be a fun project to drag back down to LA.

Thank You!

OldMoparsRule

oooOOOOOooooOOOOOOooooooh i've always wanted a wagon...I'm also very interested in what it would take to get it running.

I went and checked it out a few hours before you came out there! Did you see the yellow 66 barracuda s right next to it?

Hi Steve,
What do you think it would take to make it run? Do you think I could fly up, get it running and drive it back to LA?

Thank You!

OldMoparsRule

i did a compression test and 1 cylinder came out to 0 and 1 came to 30, the rest were all about 80. regardless of needing a rebuild, with all the parts you get its a great price! i also put in a new fuel pump and coil, since both were tested bad.

I went and checked it out a few hours before you came out there! Did you see the yellow 66 barracuda s right next to it?

you mean at the shop it was at? that's my buddys shop and the yellow cuda i have seen there before.

Man,

When it comes to deals on cars you left coasters have got it made!

Thats a nice solid car for $1000obo, hope somebody buys it whole and you don't part it out.......its too cool for that!!!! As many have said before"wish I lived closer"

Hi Steve,

Thank You!

OldMoparsRule

Hey OldMopars,

If you are thinking about it, I may know someone that will transport it to Spring Fling for no more than $300.

Hey OldMopars,

If you are thinking about it, I may know someone that will transport it to Spring Fling for no more than $300.

Awesome, thank you for the lead!

I need to figure out where I could stash this old gal until I am ready to work on it.

OldMoparsRule

Someone buy it and get it running! It would fit nice in La. There are a few rollin around where i live. :cheers:

i am selling a 63 valiant v200 station wagon. it has a slant 6(i believe a 170) auto, manual steering, manual brakes. the engine is currently not running, but turns over. its light blue with a straight body.

trades? i have a 8)71 satellite 4 dr driver

Hope someone buys it complete, but if it gets parted out I'd be interested in the rear bumper - Valiant wagon bumpers are the same as Dart wagons aren't they?

Hey Steve,
Here is what I have tried so far...

1) We could buy it for your mom to drive when she is around...
2) Honey, you could use it to haul around the kids bikes and stuff instead of messing up your new car...
3) Maybe your brother would want it...
4) Just think honey, it will be worth a ton someday...think of it as an investment...
5) I could drive it to work every other day to save gas...

As you can imagine with that many attempts, my chances for success dropped with each one. My ultimate answer from my better half/ accountant was No...She thinks I should finish my 64 first.

Thanks for the opportunity, I really do like this little car.

Like others have already said, I really hope someone buys this and keeps it on the road.

Good Luck,
OldMoparsRule!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back