[WANTED] 64 5 6 front wheel lip trims valiant barracuda

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I may have a set will look. I believe they are in good condition

Have some driver quality, have a few repairable dings.
Hi thanks for reply , what year are they and how many do you have ? Price ?
I am interested in all the front wheel lip trims you have regardless of condition as i am doing a few cars Cheers

Hi thanks for reply , what year are they and how many do you have ? Price ?
I am interested in all the front wheel lip trims you have regardless of condition as i am doing a few cars Cheers
send pics am minana. 64 barracuda

Thanks Dave

Hi anyone got any front wheel lip trims?
dont have to be too flash , consider all
cheers
Just a quick note for you the 65/65 are different from the 66 mouldings so you will need to watch which you are getting I found out the hard way as someone tried to sell me a set of the earlier ones and they were not correct for my 66 cost me 2hrs one way and the time back and fuel prices are getting worse when you are mislead

Just a quick note for you the 65/65 are different from the 66 mouldings so you will need to watch which you are getting I found out the hard way as someone tried to sell me a set of the earlier ones and they were not correct for my 66 cost me 2hrs one way and the time back and fuel prices are getting worse when you are mislead
Thanks for reply and concern , yes i have noticed they are different , i am doing 3 old 64 5 6 wagons in Western Australia as ratty old trimmed up Surfrat surfing cars , so i am not too fussed on the condition and compatibility as i will adjust to fit , but i do really appreciate your message as i have bought the wrong parts before for other cars and i'm half a world away haha thanks again cheers Johnny

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back