Status
Not open for further replies.

The_night_rider

Sheriff of Rockridge
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I have a set of 64/65 Barracuda or Valiant bezels for sale. Left one is heavily pitted. Still a solid bezel for rechroming. The right one has very little pitting, but a few cracks in the actual bezel. Mounting studs in great shape I'm asking 10 bucks plus shipping each or 20 bucks for both shipped.

I also have a set of 66 Barracuda/Valiant bezels for sale. Bits of pitting on both, one has a crack in the actual bezel. Asking 30 for the pair shipped, or 15 bucks each plus shipping.

Have a set of lenses for a '66 Valiant/Barracuda. They are the reverse lenses and the lower red lenses. One reverse lens has a crack in it, but still a solid piece of plastic. Asking 30 bucks plus shipping for the set.

PM your email for pictures.

Have assorted 64/65 and 66 parts including center console base, dash pad base and under dash ac vents.

hey are the lenses good in the 64/65 lights if they are shoot me a price with shipping to wisc 53590 thanks

do you have the little plastic trunklatch guard inside over the trunk lock ???????????/

hey are the lenses good in the 64/65 lights if they are shoot me a price with shipping to wisc 53590 thanks

do you have the little plastic trunklatch guard inside over the trunk lock ???????????/

About a day late on the lenses.

No truck latch cover, I junked mine when it was in good shape.

I have a set of 64/65 Barracuda or Valiant bezels for sale. Left one is heavily pitted. Still a solid bezel for rechroming. The right one has very little pitting, but a few cracks in the actual bezel. Mounting studs in great shape I'm asking 10 bucks plus shipping each or 20 bucks for both shipped.

I also have a set of 66 Barracuda/Valiant bezels for sale. Bits of pitting on both, one has a crack in the actual bezel. Asking 30 for the pair shipped, or 15 bucks each plus shipping.

Have a set of lenses for a '66 Valiant/Barracuda. They are the reverse lenses and the lower red lenses. One reverse lens has a crack in it, but still a solid piece of plastic. Asking 30 bucks plus shipping for the set.

PM your email for pictures.

Have assorted 64/65 and 66 parts including center console base, dash pad base and under dash ac vents.

1964/5 Tail lenses and reverse lenses are sold. 66 lenses are still available.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back