small block i assume?

under carrige headders:

tti
dougs
spitfire (cheapest of the three)

fenerwells

headman ( think they still make them)
hooker

I have been running the spitfires in a 63 dart for almost 2 yrs and I am very happy with them. It does take a little work to set them up right but, For a mild to mid level performance engine they are a good buy. The only issues I had was the tight fit on the passengers side manifold area that required the exhaust manifold studs to be removed. I am using allen head bolts to adress some of the tight areas around some of the tubes on the mounting flanges.Also You have to modify the steering coupler to clear the headers. Abodyjoe has an EXCELLENT thread on the installation. I have not had any leaks or loosening since the install. I know there are other options out there but to say that TTI is the only choice is not correct........

When we looked just a few months ago hooker didn't have any for the 63-64 car that we have and neither did heddman, TTI said that they had just started making them for these cars and to their knowledge were the only one's making them. So this is what we went with and it took 4-6 weeks to get them.

TTI said that they had just started making them for these cars and to their knowledge were the only one's making them.

tti is full of crap and told you that just to sell you a set of headders... dougs have been making them for years and hooker definatley makes them and a few guys here have bought the spitfires recentally...

if tti told you to jump off a bridge....

nahh forget it,,,lol

-
Back