64 chrysler 300 value

-
just talked to the guy either he is a on something or this is a deal-- grandpa passed used to sell cars for mopar from the 60's to the 80's, has 2 64 300's one convert one hardtop, i have a pic of the vert on my phone-- looks legit-- just do not have funds for both cars at this time.

the vert, the hardtop has the 413 cross ram version all original-- non-running.
vert has 440 4 bbl from a later car-- runs /drives--- just not in my budget at this time. Lawrence

Attachments

• IMG_0268.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 168
  • IMG_0263.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 170
Too bad - someone will get them I hope. Stick the link on the For C bodies site... It's worth that and more all day long if it's clean and original.

Somebody here has a early 300, black and lowered IIRC with some cool *** rims.
There a really nice ride.

A real letter car is worth some dough. That year 300(non letter) in the condition shown,, Vert,less than 10 grand.Hardtops that need work will bring way less. The story about the 300 non"K" that was ordered with all "K" options ?? Hard to believe. Not impossible though. Would be something if he has paperwork to back it up.

As a side bar I do know of a guy that ordered a 1987 Buick Regal "T" type with all Grand National options.He still has the car and has less than 5000 miles on it. So maybe Grandpa wanted something different too.

my buddy passed in October :( he has a 64 300 in his garage, don't know what his wife wants to do with it yet... miss my buddy

daigned Vdart..... do what any mopar guy would do... go to bank, borrow enough for both cars, and enough $$ to add onto the garage....!!!

and get enough to finish resto on both while there..... the banker will understand!!???

car was too rough for my liking, the vert before work started would have been a great driver--- straight, new top & buff the paint-- go for years.
The body guy thought the owner should have done that versus the route they are taking. Will post a couple pics later
1st pic is of the hardtop--- didn't feel it was worthy of more angles, the other 2 are from the vert-- the body is much like the photo above-- spot putty & trim removed getting ready for paint.
,Lawrence

Attachments

• IMG_0317.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 66
  • IMG_0325.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 60
  • IMG_0326.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 58
-
Back