64 Dart Armrests, measurements please.

-

Tincup

Reaction score
I trying to buy new armrests and bases for my 63 Dart. Nobody makes replacements for a 63, so I am going to use 64 (close enough) But I need to know what length they are. Iv'e seen 10", 13" 15". Anyone with a 64 GT, could you post some dimensions for me ( front & back) Thanks.

The top(where the pad sits) at the widest point against the door skin is 10". Hope this helps.

There is a long and short version for the fronts on a 64 and the rears like mine have the ash trays.

I found many 66-69s also fit the longer style fronts, mine are just under 11" on fronts

The front wedge style arm rest BASES for most American built A-body measure approx 11", the top flat pad is 10 3/4". The rear base is approx. 10" and the flat pad is 9".

Canadian A-bodys most often come with the extra long base, approx. 16", but still use the 10 3/4" pad. The rears on Canadian cars can be either a 10 3/4" or 9" pad(with the appropriate base), depending on model and trim level.

And FYI, I do have a pair of new repo black 63 A-body arm rest pads in stock and ready to ship.

10"

65Dart.jpg

There is a long and short version for the fronts on a 64 and the rears like mine have the ash trays.

I found many 66-69s also fit the longer style fronts, mine are just under 11" on fronts

I think maybe the 2 doors used the longer pads and 4 doors used the shorter pads?

Thanks Guy's
From what I've read, the GT's had longer ones in the front than the base model.

-
Back