64 Dart Gt 4 speed won’t shift into gear ??

-
Leave it as long as possible, don't shorten it at all & try it 1st, it's only job is to keep the link rod & fork arm from rattling, and to retain the link end if the adjustment gets loose.
Yes the thinner spring.

What’s the size into should cut it ? Anyone knows the exact size
I meant to shorten the hook to make it easier to attach to the arm &/or anchor, like this...
IMG_8729.jpeg.jpg

Great, now back to enjoying Your ride, peace!!
Thank you and your explanation on how the spring may effect the clutch folk was perfect. I found out the spring wasn’t even for a dodge type vehicle, almost killed myself with taking that trans out and I hope your experience and explanation will help out future classic dodge owners.

......almost killed myself with taking that trans out......
Oh cry me a river. I'm old and disabled and I can have the transmission out of my 64 in under 30 minutes with air tools, transmission, bellhousing, clutch, flywheel and all. Itta be aight. Let Julie sing it to you. Yummy. lol

Oh cry me a river. I'm old and disabled and I can have the transmission out of my 64 in under 30 minutes with air tools, transmission, bellhousing, clutch, flywheel and all. Itta be aight. Let Julie sing it to you. Yummy. lol

Oh let Him up for a little air RRR, at least He's motivated & willing to do it Himself, not sit in the basement online gaming while a shop puts a huge Al-U-minimum wing on His Civic......

Wow your realllllyyyy cool. Must be hard to get off that chair of yours but hey your stubby fingers still work.

-
Back