[SOLD] 64 Dart GT, Mini-tub, 8.75, 315x60x15's, disk brakes - Pasadena, CA - $5000

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
i like to see the work that you did under the car, where you move the springs in.
i did not see any pictures of that in the other link to the build.
thanks dave

Hi Dave,
Here are a few quick photos I took this morning. I can take more, but was in a bit of a hurry this morning. Also, note, I do not yet have the emergency brake hooked up. I have all of the pieces, I just need to hook it up.

Here is the passenger side:

PassSpringBox.jpg

Here is the Driver side (and apparently part of my thumb...sorry I was in a hurry):

driverspringboxclose2.jpg

Thanks,
OldMoparsRule!

I do have some other parts that can be negotiated into the price.

1) V8 "Kit" - Add $500 to price
- Spitfire headers for early a small block.
- V8 gas pedal assembly
- V8 radiator
- V8 Center Link
- Manual Steering Box​

2) 4 speed hump, pedals, z-bar. The parts came from an early Barracuda - Add $200 to price

3) Engines - Add $500 to price
- I have a junkyard 360 from a 73 Polara. Engine has "J" heads with the smaller valves. The engine is torn down, with all pieces labeled in a plastic crate, 4 bbl, thermoquad.
- I have a machined 360 block, that is bored .040.
- I have a set of "X" heads. They came off a running car, but will need rockers, springs.​

4) Push button 727 transmission, was told it came from a running car, but cannot confirm condition - Add $150 to price

My goal with this car was always to put a small block into it. I bought the push button transmission with the idea that I could use the push button dash with this transmission once I swapped in the small block. With the parts above, you will get to take advantage of my years of collecting parts for the V8 swap.

I have had a lot of interest in the car. I I do not sell the parts with the car, I will sell them individually.

Thanks,
OldMoparsRule!

I have a badass stroked 440 and it is looking for a home....

Very cool. I actually have a set of Jardine early A fender well Headers that I bought in case I went that route. They are 2" tubes...so they may work with the stroked 440.

Hmm...package deal, V8 stuff...Jardines...everything will fit in the trunk for the shipper. :glasses7:

Thanks,
OldMoparsRule!

What's your bottom dollar for just the car? I'm still kickin it around trying to convince the wife that I need another old car! Ha!

What's your bottom dollar for just the car? I'm still kickin it around trying to convince the wife that I need another old car! Ha!

I know of a unloaded trailer going to San Francisco Friday night or early Saturday morning for a small fee if that helps. :D

I'd love to buy it but I had better not. I need to finish my 66 first. I have been saving for paint and body for a few years now. If I buy another car, I will have 2 not finished. LOL tmm

So, I spent some time working on the car today.

I had the drive shaft lengthened so that there is no binding. Originally, I planned to swap the drive train out, so I left it alone. I have always been hesitant to drive it a lot knowing that the drive shaft was extended as far out as it was. The $85 spent to lengthen was great for peace of mind. It now has the travel it should have. It appears to have made a lot of difference in the cycling of the suspension. I mentioned that the passenger side tire rubs in certain scenarios. I ran it through the same scenario that it rubbed in the past, and I did not hear it rub.

I also hooked up the emergency brake cable.

I plan to get it aligned in the next few days.

My goal is to make this a great driver for the next owner, or me...

Thanks,
OldMoparsRule!

I have had a lot of interest both locally, and on this website. I would like to be as close to $5k as I can. PM me, we can chat.

Thanks,
OldMoparsRule!

I probably speak for more than just myself saying that if I didn't have other projects I would have already snatched it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back