Not open for further replies.

physixx

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
218   0   0
Contact seller
We didn’t sell the car as a roller with the title so it’s now going out as a parts car. The fenders are extremely solid with no rot on the bottom, great roof skin, solid floors, engine compartment fender wells, frame, rebuilt front end, V-8 car so has the correct center link for the V-8, 3-speed on the column, manual steering and brakes, small drum brakes and bolt pattern, 7¼ rear, trans crossmember, all straight stainless trim, side window and regulators, beautiful tail lights, and everything that came off the car. The list goes on. Let me know what you need.

Ken
Edison, NJ

Attachments

• DSCN1862.jpg
    114.8 KB · Views: 363
  • DSCN1863.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 352
  • DSCN1864.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 358
  • DSCN1866.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 356
  • DSCN1867.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 365
  • DSCN1868.jpg
    103.3 KB · Views: 353
  • DSCN1874.jpg
    114.1 KB · Views: 356
  • DSCN1878.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 358
  • DSCN1937.jpg
    112.4 KB · Views: 358
  • DSCN1903.jpg
    102.3 KB · Views: 364
It looks to be all there. I want to check to make sure the gauges work before putting it out for sale. I just took it out of the car yesterday.

Ken

I could use :
Dash pad
door locks and ignition
front drivers side spear chrome
And the skid plates not sure what to call them they are the 2 aluminum plates that run under the doors.

thanks

Hi Joe. I know what you mean. We tried selling it as a roller with the title but no takers. Too bad you couldn't make the Atco race last weekend.

Trapster - I'm not home this weekend but when I get home tomorrow night I'll see what the parts look like. I do know that there is no key to the ignition switch and the dash pad is red as you can see but has a couple of cracks in it. Right at the two factory creases in the center section of the pad.

Hi, do you still have the center link? If so how much would you sell it for? thanks

It turns out that the center link is a /6 piece so my original information about the car being a 273 car was not correct. Not sure if you still want it though.

Ken

Man that car is sweet wish I live closer that would be a good place to start to bad you have to part it out

I agree. We had it listed with the title for sale but no takers. Can't sit on it forever with the winter heading our way soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back