-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eworth

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Anybody have this piece in nice shape WITHOUT the push buttons? I put in a floor shifter and would like to replace this piece and give it a clean look.

Thanks.

Attachments

• this piece - Copy.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 184
Greetings,
the column shift cars of that era that I owned had painted steel in that location. The dash tin was not penetrated.
You may be in the market for a complete dash from a column shift car.

Bump

Parts book very clear. section 23-33-220 AT pn 2427493, MT pn 2427494 for the bezel.

i'll check for you with my parts guy , he;s stock of early a's is good . been picked over although .

Hard to find, I'm looking for one too. Maybe if we can find one we can get it reproed.

I have one that has been painted...would like to trade for pushbutton bezel with buttons

one of mine two is sold to a member the 270 type one , still have the oem gt one . anyone one here got the need !

my car was a 3 on the tree car and does not have the push button cover. might help you with a looking at a few other options.

What engine/ Transmission do you have to be able to put a floor shift in it. Wanted to put one on mine but was under the impression there was not a floor shift for the stock 64 transmission.

What engine/ Transmission do you have to be able to put a floor shift in it. Wanted to put one on mine but was under the impression there was not a floor shift for the stock 64 transmission.

Mine had a slant six. Now a 318 with a 904 automatic tranny. B&M floor shifter

Think I will leave the dash as is, remove the buttons and use those locations to install switches for the electric fans and a few other accessories

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back