'64 Valiant convertible, strange color combo

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fully expected to see a yellow engine compartment with a green motor. They ruined it for me, I was ready to bid until I saw the black and blue combo. NOT!

I can't believe they did this on purpose. This is it's third go round on ebay without takers.

The color combo is backwards. If it was John Deere green on the outside and trimmed in yellow on the inside I might have been a player.
Then I would have a car to match my tractor.
Dallas

Attachments

• MTrt.jpg
    144.7 KB · Views: 312
if you replaces the soft parts (green) with black or white it would at least be palatable.

Wondering how often the batteries need to be changed in that sucker.

Now I dont like the green but I would still drive it if the bodies done right .. I can fix the stuff i dont like .

besides the yellow stuff i could drive it green dont bug me at all..... it actually maybe looks like evreything was done right (but with the wrong stuff)

Now I dont like the green but I would still drive it if the bodies done right .. I can fix the stuff i dont like .

I assume you are talking about the tractor? :D

These Valiants are up there among my all time favorite cars but i wouldn't drive that thing around without a serious makeover. Lets not forget what it could have looked like...

Attachments

• 19642Bplymouth2Bvaliant2B17.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 296
I assume you are talking about the tractor? :D

These Valiants are up there among my all time favorite cars but i wouldn't drive that thing around without a serious makeover. Lets not forget what it could have looked like...
Um Yes and know I would drive the val lol But i would have to make some changes on it 1st lol Like i said all the greens gotta go take the green and make it black then pull the wheels off it and toss on some rallies or dog dish . But yes i would drive it as is . Intell i could do them things

It says "GREAT CONVERSATION PIECE". Duh! People will talk,while pointing, laughing, puking, ... Nice car, just needs a color change!

that thing just haunts me!! I can see the (legally blonde) girl driving that!! Lawrence

Gotta wear sunglasses just to look at it!!! I bet Xzibit is about to jump out and tell us that we've been pimped!!! LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back