'64 Valiant Drag Car Find

-
I'd check the floor boards and frame rails real good for rust though, seeing as it looks like it's been sitting in the dirt for a while.

No Title! Should I still Jump???

Scan0011.jpg

It's Definitely a '63. Has an 8 3/4" Rear... 3-Speed (not a Four)
Weird that it has Early 273 Rockers and an Eddy LD4b. Mix and Match?
I talked her down to $1000 bucks.
Pullin it Home tomorrow.

Air.jpg

rockers.jpg

LD4B edit.jpg

If it's a former race car, the engine was probably changed sometime in it's history. Once you get it home, confirm the casing date of the block.

Good deal. Parts are worth more than the price you paid. But I would look it over real close for serious rust, and if none, don't part it out. get it repaired/restored.

Nice score. I bet that cleans up nice. I hope you posty pictures after cleaning it up.

Sorry Everyone... The Whole Deal Fell Thru.
I just couldn't get passed the Cars biggest problem... THIS Moron!
She tried to make me jump thru hoops and told lies and just.... Well,
I backed away slowly... and had to part ways with that car that I wanted Soo much.
If you got the Time and some Meth you could probably get it for yourself.

Moron.jpg

That's too bad. Some people are just idiots.

It was a Mess anyway... it was Filled to the Roof w/ Trash. Steering Column out of a K-Car or Caravan. Passer-Side Door wouldn't Open. No Keys.
Air Valve for the Air-Shocks was in the Trunk Keyhole. Trunk Locked Closed. Front Drivers Wheel Fell Off when I jacked it up. (Right-Hand Lugs didn't Fit?) :D
DriveShaft was cut and ReWelded by a Meth'd-Up Hick/Hack. Home-Made Dual Exhaust. Had Rot in the Front Frame Rails... On and On...
What a Shame. Such a Great Car (It could have been)

There's WAY more than $1000 worth of parts on that thing if you wanted to take time to part it out. Centerlines, 8 3/4, LD4B alone are worth the entry fee. I get it though.....sometimes you just gotta walk away from the :realcrazy:

-
Back