-
Status
Not open for further replies.

dvorak

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I have sold my driver 64 valiant Signet convertible, now I need to move out the parts car. Here is what I know is missing on it.

Dash
windshield
grill
front and rear emblem
lower part of rear seat

There might be some other parts missing also, just do not know forsure on all the small items.

This car is a slant 6 car (engine is still in it and is loose)
Also was a manual floor shift car (tranny was rebuilt and than never installed)

I am willing to sell any part or parts or even all that is left. I would appreciate if you move fast on this one, I am not going to keep it around long, it will go to the junkyard if not moved before too long. I know there are some ueable parts here, but I will tell you that the sheetmetal parts are rusted, so unless you feel like fixing rust you might want to keep searching for those parts.

I have not been able to get any pictues that have been asked for. Time these past couple of days has not been on my side. If you are a little patient with me I will get the pics to everyone that has asked.

how nice are the taillight assemblies? Pic?

Also need the slant6 dipstick and tube

I am working on getting the pics of all the parts asked about on my computer. If you have asked for pictures please be patient with me. I will get the pics up as soon as I can and get some parts sold.
Thanks
Roger

Ok now I have all the pictures on my camera. Now I just have to figure out how come they won't go to the computer.

can you give me pricing and shipping ( 85208 ) on my needs list.

slant 6 dipstick with tube
taillight assemblies
drivers side vent window pivots (both)
Headlight bucket assemblies
headlight trim rings

I need the rod that goes between the clutch pedal and the bell crank (z-bar).

Thanks

Markdart, I will check if I have the z-bar and let you know.

hemitheus, I will check and see what is available on your list. I think there is only one tail light, do not know if there is any headlight trim rings left, and I believe the vent windows are spoken for. I will get through your list and let you know what is left.

I am HOPING to have some time this weekend to get parts pulled and get shipping prices this upcoming week. If everything goes as planned.

can you give me pricing and shipping ( 85208 ) on my needs list.

slant 6 dipstick with tube
taillight assemblies
drivers side vent window pivots (both)
Headlight bucket assemblies
headlight trim rings

Here is what I have:

dipstick and tube
1 tail light assembly, lense is broke, but trim looks pretty decent
headlight bucket assembly
one headlight trim ring, is bent up
drivers vent window is spoken for at this time

I will work on the price and delivery charge and let you know, you keep thinking and see if there is more to add to your list.

I do have the radiator. I also have one from a V8 car. I am not sure if the sie of them are different or not. I do know the one from the V8 car does not leak, the one from the parts car I can not promise anything on.

I do have the radiator. I also have one from a V8 car. I am not sure if the sie of them are different or not. I do know the one from the V8 car does not leak, the one from the parts car I can not promise anything on.

I can have it serviced I just need one out of a 64 (I'm building a slant 6 car). What do you want for it and shipping to Virginia Beach 23462

Hi
I would like to purchase the following items:
1. both sides of door moldings
2. quarter moldings both sides
3. rear quarter panel molding both sides
4, top of the rear fender moldings
5. hood molding
6. clip for the rear convertible boot molding where two moldings meet
7. visors complete brackets and hardware
Thanks shipping to 95148

Ok guys I am hoping this Saturday to go and get the parts pulled. When I leave the house at 5:15 am and usually get back to the house around 9 Pm that does not leave me much time to get anything done on the parts car. I only have to work part of this Saturday so after that my plan is ot go out and get parts pulled and additional pictures taken. Thanks for your patience.

better to be busy than bored. its cool.. also still waiting on pricing from you.

id be intersted in whats left im late to the game i know not to far away please let me know. before you haul it away. 712943-9255 pat thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back