[WANTED] 65 273 Intake Manifold

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for a stock 65 273 V8 Intake manifold (2465726 casting #) or Edelbrock D4B or Offenhouser
I have a LD4B that I probably will never use, other than a cool wall hanging. It's in storage with my cars about 3 hrs from where I live in minneapolis. I was planning a trip up there tomorrow. Shall I try to locate it and send you pics? Are you okay with the shipping costs from this distance?

I have a LD4B that I probably will never use, other than a cool wall hanging. It's in storage with my cars about 3 hrs from where I live in minneapolis. I was planning a trip up there tomorrow. Shall I try to locate it and send you pics? Are you okay with the shipping costs from this distance?
He is looking for a D4B. Those are for the 64 and 65 273 heads. (different bolt size and angle)

can the LD4B be modified to work on the 65?
Yes but with some redrilling, special angled washers and often times with port mismatch. It's nothing I would want to do. It's a Micky Mouse way to make a $300 manifold work. This isn't a discussion for a wanted thread. There are many threads about the modifications. Use the search function.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back