Status
Not open for further replies.

J-MacsMopars

Shade Tree Vintage Auto on YouTube
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Contact seller
Here is an awesome little B-cuda project car. This car has a running (just started it up with a fresh battery and gas down the carb) 273 HiPo with correct carb and valve covers. Behind the 273 is a console shifted t-flite trans. I don't know the condition of the trans and the car has been sitting basically untouched since 1990. The rear wheel opening have been radiused and actually have a nice look to them, however the cancer has taken its toll on the 1/4's. Check out the pictures and contact myself or Cris (68FishBowl) with any questions.

Asking $1,300 obo. Vehicle is in Layton, UT

stuff56116.jpg

stuff56115.jpg

stuff56117.jpg

stuff56108.jpg

stuff56106.jpg

stuff56102.jpg

And here is is with the 66 that we also have available. The 66 will probably end up being parted.
stuff56137.jpg

stuff56139.jpg

Would you consider selling the CommandoV8 emblem off the passenger side if its in decent shape? Our Barracuda is missing one and because its not a Formula-S car it came with those emblems. Thanks.

Not at this time. But if I see anymore, I will let you know.

If you end up possably parting this car out, I am interested in the 273, trans, shifter, and drive shaft.

Matt

Matt,

I doubt we'll part it out. But if we did, you would be better off buying the whole car as shipping for the engine and trans would cost about the same as the whole car. And the car would be a lot easier to move around.

Matt,

I doubt we'll part it out. But if we did, you would be better off buying the whole car as shipping for the engine and trans would cost about the same as the whole car. And the car would be a lot easier to move around.

I was thinking the same thing.

this is a sweet deal.

I'm semi surprisied that there isn't any interest in this. Maybe we'll keep it and beat on it some

Sold to an awesome member and great friend. This will be a fun car.

Looks like a dead sheep was sheared and turned into a car seat. :D I like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back