1   0   0
Contact seller
I'm letting her go to a good home.
seattle craigslist, barracuda 1965.
$4,500

001.jpg

014.jpg

003.jpg

I took her on a road trip over the 3500 ft mountain pass to the east side of WA. state and back over the weekend. Mileage is a solid 15 mpg on premium unleaded. Ran at 70 to 80 mph between 3k and 4k RPM range. Steady 60 lbs psi oil pressure. Only problem I had was gawkers getting too close and damn near running me off the road when they could catch up. Ran between 180 and 205 degrees engine temp. High at idle and low at top crusing speed. Just wish I had one more gear.
:love7:

That,s a sweet little deal!Wish I had seen it 6 months ago when I bought my 66 Dart.Isn,t that the way things always happen?What kind of manifolds you got on there?

They are just the stock 273/318 units. I run a smaller carb (550 cfm) as I just run it around town mostly. The heads are just EVIL. 2.02 and 1.88 valves with some beautiful porting work. If I went with say 800 cfm and a set of header$ there is no telling what it would do. Low 12sfor sure!
:burnout:

I can't drive it home either :(
I'd love to have the drive train out of it though.
I can fix the fuel gauge if you like. Good luck with the sale.

My new Grandaughter loves the sound of the 340 so much it puts her to sleep. Only 3 months old, raisin her right!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back