65 Barracuda Air

-

jeff chaffee

65 Valiant
Reaction score
I have a 65 Barracuda with factory air, all the parts are missing except heater controls and the heater box. I also have a 65 Valiant parts car non air, my question is can I change the air car over to the non air by changing box and controls? Thanks

It’s not a bolt in type of swap. The location of the holes for the heater box are different.

It isn't easy. Why not keep the factory interior AC components, and get aftermarket components for under the hood. Actually easier, and then you have air.

It isn't easy. Why not keep the factory interior AC components, and get aftermarket components for under the hood. Actually easier, and then you have air.
I would prefer to have air but I didn't know what I all needed. The vent under the dash is missing.

Put an add, in the wanted to buy section of this site, for the vent section. The under the hood parts, can be bought as a kit from several aftermarket suppliers. What engine do you have in the AC car?

Put an add, in the wanted to buy section of this site, for the vent section. The under the hood parts, can be bought as a kit from several aftermarket suppliers. What engine do you have in the AC car?
I'm building a 340 for it. Who are the aftermarket companies selling air conditioning?

Classic Air & Vintage Air come to mind. Many posts. Use Google Images to search. A small block is the easiest engine to find compressor brackets.

-
Back