Not open for further replies.

WonderWoody

Reaction score
Rating - 50%
1   1   0
Contact seller
I AM TOLD THESE FIT 62 to 71 A-Body ?

If anyone knows 4Sure.. Do tell .

Rt & Lft 65 Barracuda Formula S Lower Control Arms With the Stabilizer mount.
Very excellent Condition
These have been glass beaded and have No corrosion at all .. Still in bare metal as you can see. mounts move freely without too much play at all ..

100 each or Best offer
Dayton Ohio

Attachments

• Arms4.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 400
  • ARMs2.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 386
Would you happen to have the sway bar mounts that bolt to the front of the K frame for an OE sway bar for 65-66 cars??

I think i do .. do u have a pic of what they look like ? .. my parts are thrown in a couple buckets.. ( how I got the project was completely dissasembled. )

Nope, I looked thru all my loose parts . I do not see them ..
That is what is wrong with this project , I have determined there are many small parts missing, and too much rust. Not the best use of my BodyShop skills .

I AM TOLD THESE FIT 62 to 71 A-Body?

With the sway bar mount tabs on your LCA's, they are for cars from 1965-1972, using a factory sway bar.
But they will fit any A body from 1962-1976.
No sway bar, then no problem on anything.

What happened to the adjuster bolts and blocks? and the "shafts" for the LCA's.
Do you also have those parts to go with the LCA's?

I looked , I do not have the Adj bolts or blocks or the tapered Bolts that go thru the LCA..
I did not get alot of parts .. so I'm not doing the project ..

I think I also have 2 V8 Center links (Yes I know, only 1 required) and a V8 crossmember

Cracked - I've bought from him before & it went well. That being said I sent payment a week ago and haven't heard back. So we'll see how it goes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back