[SOLD] 65 Barracuda parting out

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Let me look on the horns,I do know they are a mis match will take a pic. will pull the headliner bows today to get a shipping price.

Console revers switch works, shifter is great has the harness for it. 300 obo
DSC02665.JPG
DSC02666.JPG
DSC02667.JPG
DSC02668.JPG
DSC02669.JPG
DSC02671.JPG
DSC02672.JPG
DSC02673.JPG
DSC02674.JPG

Those two holes on the back had Schrader valves for air shocks in them.

Pillar mouldings 25
rear view mirror 15
dash chrome trim 70 nice with the knobs
wiper linkage with pivots 80

I'm interested in the trunk strut and brackets if there and not to rusty. Brackets would have to be drilled/cut off. Need brackets more than strut itself. Converting my '66 to a '65 style strut opener. Snapping a pic, maybe with a tape measure in frame, before removal would be helpful to me in getting attached to my car in correct location if possible.

Hey do you know if the gas gauge works I put in a new fuel sending unit and mine just won't read , if the cluster is excellent I would love it

No sway bar, can test the gas guage, and the cluster is a driver but all there.

I'm interested in the trunk strut and brackets if there and not to rusty. Brackets would have to be drilled/cut off. Need brackets more than strut itself. Converting my '66 to a '65 style strut opener. Snapping a pic, maybe with a tape measure in frame, before removal would be helpful to me in getting attached to my car in correct location if possible.
Here you go I can cut the attaching pieces out and leave some of the body in place since the trunk lid and QP are junk.
DSC02679.JPG
DSC02680.JPG

Gauge cluster should clean up ok. Gauges work. 120 OBO?

DSC02681.JPG

DSC02682.JPG

DSC02683.JPG

Last edited:
Here you go I can cut the attaching pieces out and leave some of the body in place since the trunk lid and QP are junk.

They look fine and I'm interested. given the rust in your car I was hoping you'd be willing to overcut and send me a little extra. Price plus shipping to 85625. to help in installing them on my car could you include pic of each bracket with a tape/ruler from a fixed point?

Gage cluster pending, no idea of the brake size want to keep it a roller until after Carlisle in July will look today though.

Ok, just let me know. I could really use the 10 inch Hardware and spindles, and I can wait for them if you need me to.

What part?
i have extra dashes but wrong color, i wanted a black 1, plus wiring harness you have is for /6 and i am going v8. depending on if your harnesses are no cut up i might be interested in them both engine bay an dash

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back