-
Status
Not open for further replies.

moparnut83

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
i just picked up a 65 barracuda formula s 273 hp 4 speed, and i need new quarter panels, i cant seem to find new ones so help finding new or used would help i need the whole passenger side and i it looks like i can get away with just the lower patch panel on the driver side, i also need front and rear floor pans. i also will need both tail lights. i am sure i will need a lot more, but this will get me started any help is greatly appreciated, i have cash or 71 dart parts to trade
either way. i am in Troy, mo and will pay any and all shipping or i will drive to get it.
here is one picture i have of the car so you can get an idea of what i am working with, i have the numbers matching 273 and 4 speed, luckily it was stored inside.

thanks
jason

formula s.JPG

I may have some taillights, I will be looking through my garage tomorrow. There is a 65 valiant 4 dr in a junk yard about 80 miles from me, just dropped on the lot march 30. Give me a list and i will see what is on it this week. David

i could use some taillights for sure, i will come up with a better list it from stashed a lot of part inside the car, so i just need to figure out what is there and what is not
thanks
Jason

I'll sell you a whole car for $1500 picked up here in San Diego. It's solid but has some L fender and L quarter damage. Mainly a side swipe. It's a 273 2bbl auto.
Thanks, Mark

Buying a parts car is definitely the way to go if that car is as rough as it looks in the picture.

get ahold of me i have some of the parts you need and find my thread "Dad's Fish" there you will se where and how to make the lower patch panels for the 1/4 panels

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back