65 Barracuda taillight lens screws

-

pishta

I know I'm right....
Reaction score
anybody have a source of the weird helix screws that the red taillight lenses are held in with? Or even a pic?
I think they were about an inch long with a machine screw tip and a twist in the body?

anybody have a source of the weird helix screws that the red taillight lenses are held in with? Or even a pic?
I think they were about an inch long with a machine screw tip and a twist in the body?

These are real original tail light lenses screws I have removed from numerous 64/65 Valiant/Barracudas ... and my taillight !!!
Does this answer your Question ?
Or am I misunderstanding you, my OLD Friend ? ( because these do not even come close to your description! )
20220201_065241.jpg
20220201_065412.jpg

Last edited:
Goodness....its been that long...those must be them! In hindsight, I should have realized they were 1/4 inch instead of 1" as they come in through the back. I think I may have been thinking of my 57 Fords.....Thanks "Sysop"!
?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.2040-parts.com%2F_content%2Fitems%2Fimages%2F48%2F1063848%2F003.jpg

Clif's car made it into a Mopar rag in the 90's (?) and that plate was on it. It stuck with me all this time until I met him here and I recognized his car. SYStem OPerator was his old job.

Yeah, I guess I was fishing back then too! Gonna try and find some originals. Anyone (@clifcuda65) got a few spares? I just need the top lens screws (both sides) the round lenses are already in there.

Yeah, I guess I was fishing back then too! Gonna try and find some originals. Anyone (@clifcuda65) got a few spares? I just need the top lens screws (both sides) the round lenses are already in there.

Duh, in my picture... those screws are "spares"... of course I will take care of you on this... PM me with your address... Meanwhile I will try to find a small mailer bag...

Last edited:
A wanted thread would be your best bet.

-
Back