[SOLD] 65 Dart Charger, CA car now in Southern IL.

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
$5500, will now include front disc brakes off of a '73 dart. Just the spindles and upper control arms, rotors, calipers.

Hey Guys, this had fallen pretty far down the "for sale" list so I thought I'd let everyone know I still have it and it's still for sale.

I've had a couple of calls on it lately from an old Craigslist ad and so I've had to bug Ulf (Thanks again Ulf) a couple of times to make sure it is a Charger and he confirms that it is a Factory Charger, built in L.A. Everyone I talk to about the car is very skeptical that it's a charger, no matter what I tell them. Mainly because it doesn't have the badges. I may be wrong but I'm pretty sure I read somewhere that you could get a charger without the badges as a lower cost option.

Anyway, still for sale, $5500 includes a disc brake set from a 73 Dart, in good shape.

Please PM me for any questions.

Still available? If so, any plans to bring it back to CA/West Coast?

Hi CAMOPARS,

Sorry for the late reply, I haven't checked this thread in a while. I do still work out in CA on a regular basis and have thought it might sell better on the west coast. Not sure why these Illinoisans don't want that great CA sheet metal, don't know what they're missing. Anyway, it's not out of the realm of possibilities for it to end up back out there. I have a guy that hauls cars pretty cheaply and does a great job.

If you need any more info, let me know.
Thanks,
Bruce

I hope it comes through for all concerned! I'd have been all over it but.....
(and we all know that anything after "but" is bullsnit!)

Lets hear from some happy FABOers.

BC

Lowered the price for this weekend only. I found a car that I'd like to pick up but need to sell the Dart first. I'm pretty sure the one I'm looking at won't last much past this weekend.

$5000.00 will include all parts I have for the Dart, tail lights, trim, disc brakes, A-body 8.75. This deal is only good until the car I'm looking at is sold. After that, the rush is over..........that is, until I find another deal I just can't pass up. :) I'm sure you all can relate.

Thanks,
Bruce

Looking for an excuse to get this back up to the top so.....
Other car I was looking at is gone, to Europe, hate that.

Back up to $5500. With Disc brakes from 73 Dart.
Thanks,
Bruce

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back