65 Dart Charger

-

TrailBeast

AKA Mopars4us on Youtube
Reaction score
This car belongs to one our local Mopar group.
He bought the car in 1977 and it now is on it’s third vinyl half top.
It currently has a replacement 273, but he has the original motor.
He wears a motor out, the swaps in the waiting rebuilt.
The car currently has approximately 700k on it.

273, 10 inch clutch, 4 speed, narrowed 8.75 sure grip.

IMG_20240308_193239606.jpeg

IMG_20230513_111212615.jpeg

IMG_20230520_113800773.jpeg

This car belongs to one our local Mopar group.
He bought the car in 1977 and it now is on it’s third vinyl half top.
It currently has a replacement 273, but he has the original motor.
He wears a motor out, the swaps in the waiting rebuilt.
The car currently has approximately 700k on it.

273, 10 inch clutch, 4 speed, narrowed 8.75 sure grip.

View attachment 1716219904

View attachment 1716219905

View attachment 1716219906
It's a nice car and the owner is great guy.

First Dart Charger I’ve seen based in Arizona. Great to hear the same guy has kept and maintained it all these years. Where in Arizona is it? If it’s ever at a meet, or show I’d like to see it in person. We have several shows a year here in Lake Havasu. I hope I didn’t miss it if it was here. Thanks for the post. 700k!

First Dart Charger I’ve seen based in Arizona. Great to hear the same guy has kept and maintained it all these years. Where in Arizona is it? If it’s ever at a meet, or show I’d like to see it in person. We have several shows a year here in Lake Havasu. I hope I didn’t miss it if it was here. Thanks for the post. 700k!

Is this out at Sun City West?

The car is here in Prescott Valley, AZ.
We went to a show in Clarkdale, AZ Saturday.

I wish I had known. I was coming back to Lake Havasu from our cabin in Munds Park Saturday and it would have been an easy detour. We often go to the Costco in Prescott when we are in Munds for the Summer and I go to the VJMC meet in PV from time to time. I’ll keep an eye out for any events in your area while we are up there. What’s the name of the PV Mopar group? If there is a web site, I’ll watch for events.Thanks for the information

I wish I had known. I was coming back to Lake Havasu from our cabin in Munds Park Saturday and it would have been an easy detour. We often go to the Costco in Prescott when we are in Munds for the Summer and I go to the VJMC meet in PV from time to time. I’ll keep an eye out for any events in your area while we are up there. What’s the name of the PV Mopar group? If there is a web site, I’ll watch for events.Thanks for the information

We don’t have a name for the group.
I think if anything it should be my email address.
(Mopars4us)

I’ll PM you my phone number in case you want to contact us.
I set up a group text for all our guys, so one text hits all.

Below is the website for most of the car shows.
Car Shows

-
Back