-
Status
Not open for further replies.

tommyd426

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I have a 1965 Dart GT. It is an original 273 Hi-Po 4 spd. body (no drivetrain). I have only one front fender, the rest of the car is basically there. Quarters need patch panels. I have other parts that come with the car and interior (ralley rim set and slotted disc rims w/ 4" pattern). Last chance for this car. It sells or it is going to the crusher. I have tons of pictures if you are interested in seeing more. Don't wait! When this listing expires.....she's gone.

I live in NC

http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=39281

Thanks!!! This car is sold!!!!

How much for the exhaust heat shield and more info about the horns. What brand name are they? Thanks

This one

Dsc00071.jpg

Let me throw in a Good Guy alert for tommy 426 Thank's for the deal on the other parts a few years back, was nice meeting you and your granddaughter,If you'd be comin back to visit florida shoot me a price delivered before it gets parted out tom or meet ya somewhere in the middle maybe.pm me for phone # if possible

I have a 1965 Dart GT. It is an original 273 Hi-Po 4 spd. body (no drivetrain). I have only one front fender, the rest of the car is basically there. Quarters need patch panels. I have other parts that come with the car and interior (ralley rim set and slotted disc rims w/ 4" pattern). Last chance for this car. It sells or it is going to the crusher. I have tons of pictures if you are interested in seeing more. Don't wait! When this listing expires.....she's gone.

I live in NC

[email protected]

Thanks!!! This car is sold!!!!
Great to hear this car was saved from the crusher!Well I hope so anyway?LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back