65 Dart Hood emblem

-

dartme

Reaction score
Does anyone have one to sell or know if these are reproduced. I just bought a 65 Dart convertable that is very complete except for that. cant wait to get started on this car!

I have one. usd 35 shipped.

If the OP doesn't respond I might be interested. I have one with nice chrome on the outside. But the inside chrome isn't so nice.

Also, are you still planning to have your car at Carlisle this summer? My parents live in Carlisle and I'm thinking about coming to see your car (and my parents).

There are 2 emblems on the hood - the one in the middle front of the hood and the "DODGE" emblem on the driver's side. Which one to you need?

If the OP doesn't respond I might be interested. I have one with nice chrome on the outside. But the inside chrome isn't so nice.

I was talking about the round one in the center.

Yea I figured that's the one you're looking for and chances are, it's probably the one the OP is looking for as well. I might have an extra if the OP takes Ulf up on his offer.

There are 2 emblems on the hood - the one in the middle front of the hood and the "DODGE" emblem on the driver's side. Which one to you need?

Yes I need the badge in the center front of the hood!

i find them on ebay. that is were i bought mine. if sell falls thou...

-
Back