65 dart wagon rear seat question

-

gun_runner

Reaction score
I have a 65 dart wagon, and the rear seat is totally trashed. I want to replace it with another used one for the time being to save money for more important parts.

Is it the same as a regular 65 dart rear seat, or is it a different design? The rear seat folds flat in the wagon, so I am unsure.

Also, does anyone know if there is a company that sells the rear quarter window seals for the wagon?

not sure of the seat I know that rear seat on my 62 Wagon is different from the sedans. Alao as far as I know no one is redoing the rear / side window seals.

Wagons have different rear seats then the other body styles. You would have to take your rear seat out and have it reupholstered, or find another 63-66 a-body wagon with a nicer seat.

Check with 65 dartman. Hen has something going on with a Barracuda rear seat I think!! Cool idea.

:glasses7:

Is it the same as a regular 65 dart rear seat, or is it a different design? The rear seat folds flat in the wagon, so I am unsure.

I don't know for sure but the seat custion may be the same as a regular 4 door sedan. The seat back is definitely wagon only. All the seat covers in my wagon were trashed and no one makes (or is gonna make reproductions) for it. Since Legendary makes complete Barracuda interiors, I decided to use the complete interior out of a 66 Barracuda - buckets with a buddy seat up front and rear fold down seat in the back.

Also, does anyone know if there is a company that sells the rear quarter window seals for the wagon?

If you mean the long rear side windows, I believe Pentastar Parts and Performance out of Australia has them.

If you mean the long rear side windows, I believe Pentastar Parts and Performance out of Australia has them.

Thanks dude! pentastar has the seals. They are almost $600 but at least i know they are out there. Lets see if i keep the wagon. It is just gonna be a lot more expensive to fix up than a 70-72 swinger. I plan to do a full hotchkiss suspension on whatever i build.

Excuse my post above, I just saw 65dartman's rear seat earlier today and had no idea!

-
Back