65 Dart

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just recieved these today from a member on here.So there out there!Good Luck.

Picture 005.jpg

Picture 006.jpg

I have the hood trim. it has a few dings here and there but is a very usable piece. not twisted or bent out of shape. I need some info on how to ship it because I think it wont go usps since it is so long. thanx. Tim

100_0604 (Small).jpg

100_0605 (Small).jpg

I have the hood trim. it has a few dings here and there but is a very usable piece. not twisted or bent out of shape. I need some info on how to ship it because I think it wont go usps since it is so long. thanx. Tim

Go to the Lowes or Home Depot carpet department and get a HD cardboard tube that carpets come rolled up on. Make a couple of ends out of cardboard and tape one end well. The hood moulding should fit inside the tube tape the other end shut. USPS will ship as I've done it in the past.

I think this is the one he needs,it looks better in person than in pics.the glass could be replced with lexan or plexiglass.all three studs intact but missing one nut.the trunk filler panel and the two pieces of chrome for it are awesome if someone needs them and I have some topside chrome and the fins for the top of the fenders also for 65 dart gt convertable

hood,dart 65.JPG

dart hood.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back