'65 front valance question

-

stretch

I cut my cars!
Reaction score
Is the front lower valance on a '65 Valiant the same as a '65 Barracuda valance? I need one for my Valiant and found a guy parting out a '65 Barracuda. I don't want to make a 10.5 hr round trip to find out it wont fit.

Thanks
Jason

It's sort of, basically the same! The Valiant one has the area for the turn signals while the Barracuda does not. Otherwise the same!

Is the difference in the shape of the opening then? Or is it mounting tabs for the turn signals?

You would have to cut to mount the turn signals. That area is indented on the Cuda where on the Valiant it is cut out.

here is my barracuda valance, no blinkers
valance.jpg

So it can be done with some fairly simple modifications. If it's in super shape and the price is right I'll consider it. Thanks for the help.

I did it. on my 65 Valiant I put a 65 Barracuda Front end so I put sheet metal in the blinker area you can open it up the same way to put the blinker lights in.

Blinkers??? Wth are those? Where I live we don't use them sophisticated things. Used too much fluid and they are bad for the environment.

I'm searching for a front clip like that for my Valiant as well!!!

-
Back