Not open for further replies.

Hemioutlaw

Make America Great Again!
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Contact seller
Oh what ya could do with this!

This blast from the past is a clear titled 65' Valiant V-100 w/225 six and three on the tree.Car runs and drives and everything is operational and it sits on good rubber.A little elbow grease and some imagination are all that is required to have yourself a kool little cruiser or you can drive as is.Car also comes with two extra front quarters,a grill and a hood.

Water in the pic is from melting ice. Also there is a fist size hole in drivers floor. Looks easy to fix. All else looks good.

$1800 takes it home and car is located in North Texas.

Attachments

• Val1.jpg
    123.5 KB · Views: 1,698
  • Val8.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 1,658
  • Val7.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 1,640
  • Val6.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 1,646
  • Val5.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 1,659
  • Val4.jpg
    124.6 KB · Views: 1,713
  • Val3.jpg
    117.9 KB · Views: 1,688
  • Val2.jpg
    107.6 KB · Views: 1,686
How far you think you are from kansas city mo?? Any pics of said hole in floor??? Is the drivers rear wuarter crunched?? Tough to see in the pic but it looks like it is.

Hole is in the pic of the drivers side by the gas pedal and no,rear quarter isn't crunched.Car is actually pretty straight.Looks like about a short 8 hr.drive and about 490 miles between us.Come and get her I think she's calling you.

Car is still 4 sale and located in North Texas, bout an hour North of Dallas.
Compression check just done = Good, and new plugs installed.
Clear Title
Ya know they don't make em like this anymore!
Empty the Piggy Bank, look under the floor mats and between the couch cushions.
$1800 takes it home.

I see extra fenders and a hood in the pics. Do you have an extra front valance? I'm in north texas too.

Sorry,
All extra parts are in the pic.

However,
Whereabouts R U ?
Is your 65 available as a reference for me.
Only had mine about two weeks now and already has been a bunch of times I wish I had another to look at for a reference.

I'm just north of DFW Airport. Happy to help if I can!

Well thank ya Dave,
Wonder if you can post me a pic of your Horns and location.
Mine came without horns, I have an extra but I think it was off my 69 and it looks different. My 65 service manual shows a horn and bracket that looks different but it doesn't show the mounting location.

Attachments

• 2014-04-28 18.16.58.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 460
  • 2014-04-28 18.16.10.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 471
Outlaw- If I remember right, both horns mount on the right side of the Radiator support, just in front of the altenator. I will look tonight on my 65 and send you a picture. I will also check on my 65 Barracuda and 66 Valiant, but think they were all in the same place.

Outlaw- If I remember right, both horns mount on the right side of the Radiator support, just in front of the altenator. I will look tonight on my 65 and send you a picture. I will also check on my 65 Barracuda and 66 Valiant, but think they were all in the same place.

Thank Ya

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back