-

stroker402

1968 dart GTS convertible
Reaction score
Here are a couple more pics of my ragtop dart GT
Specs.
new mopar magnum 360 stroker from mopar
ALL new >>>>>>>>>>>>>> NO USED PARTS
Bone STOCK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
4.00 crank
402 cu.in.
magnum RT 2.02 heads cast iron.
hedman hustler headers 1/78" fenderwell
3" exhaust to the axle
3500 turbo action stall converter
cheeta reverse manual valve body
8 -3/4 rear with 3:91 gears
800 cfm DP holley
msd ign.
This engine ROCKS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
john

Raggie by Al resized GOOD.jpg

402 stroker.jpg

Specs.
new mopar magnum 360 stroker from mopar
ALL new >>>>>>>>>>>>>> NO USED PARTS
Bone STOCK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
4.00 crank
402 cu.in.

Only 1 question, HOW MUCH $ for that 360 Magnum/402, & how do I get 1 for my '66 'Cuda?? I feel like Will Smith flyin' the alien craft in Independence Day: "I got to get me one of these!!"

Very impressive, John!
Any clearance problems with the stock hood? Did you consider Doug's headers before going with the fender wells? Performance or clearance decision?

stroker402 welcome,nice,nice ride. Now go rustang hunting. Looks like all you need is gas. :thumblef:

John, it looks like you managed to put a pretty healthy chunk of rubber in the stock wheelwells on that beauty. Can you give us some specs on tire size, wheel width, wheel backspacing, and if you had to locate the springs to squeeze it all in there? It sounds like you're all ready to go hunting Chivvies and Ferds, like Mike said. Very nicely done car. :thumblef:

Yeah , When the chivvies and fords here the dart , they do not even want to tangle with it. sound real mean !!!!!!!!! I love to tangle with those stoker chivvies. NOT a problem there !!!!! here is a pic of the raggie in stock sleeper mode.

rraggie frt house slicks.jpg

-
Back