-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Steves65

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
I am looking for one that works or can anyone recommend who can fix mine?

It doesn't shut off good... very sensitive either goes full speed and you have to get it positioned just right to shut it off

It’s not a 3 speed switch but 2 -low speed and a variable speed high. Let me look and see if I have one.

Did you find your switch? Thanks. Old Dart 66

I am looking for one that works or can anyone recommend who can fix mine?

It doesn't shut off good... very sensitive either goes full speed and you have to get it positioned just right to shut it off
Do you by chance have a photo?

I found one but think the variable part might be messed up as the shaft acts “funny”

I found one but think the variable part might be messed up as the shaft acts “funny”

thanks, that's probably the same issue as the one I currently have. It used to work right..it would click into each speed when I turned it.

I actually broke it when I I was restoring my car and didn't realize there was a screw holding the knob on...and i pulled a little too hard! Now the shaft doesn't click into speed...if you barely touch it, it goes full speed and then is hard to shut off...have to get it just right

The switches I have are variable through low speed, then click at med, and click at high. Do you have a part number?

The switches I have are variable through low speed, then click at med, and click at high. Do you have a part number?

I haven't been able to find it yet....have been looking, but could only find the single speed switches 2497282 & 2580174....so I know it is not those....

My car is still put away for the winter so can't easliy get at it to check what I got in it...i'll keep looking online

I haven't been able to find it yet....have been looking, but could only find the single speed switches 2497282 & 2580174....so I know it is not those....

My car is still put away for the winter so can't easliy get at it to check what I got in it...i'll keep looking online

Actually....I think the right # is 2497112. That is definetly a variable speed for a 65. The only piece I wasn't able to confirm is if it is set up for the washer fluid pump.....but I think that is the right one

Both variable switches I have here are 2770376. Sorry

Steve I just remembered I was using one of those variable speed switches and the wiring when mocking up my wiring harness for the wagon. I will check when I get home (on a road trip picking up 47 Dodge parts). If I do I will let you know and it’s condition. If it works I won’t be using it as I have a NOS switch.

Steve I just remembered I was using one of those variable speed switches and the wiring when mocking up my wiring harness for the wagon. I will check when I get home (on a road trip picking up 47 Dodge parts). If I do I will let you know and it’s condition. If it works I won’t be using it as I have a NOS switch.
Ok, let me know and enjoy your road trip!

Any luck on that switch?

Hi Steve - I could have sworn I sent I sent you a PM with pictures as I still have the pics on my phone. I will resend them shortly

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back