-
Status
Not open for further replies.

65Vart

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Never thought I would post this but I would like to put more money into my 71 Swinger, so here it gos.
65 Dart/Canadian Valiant, 273 Commando 10 1/2 :1 motor, Eddy 600 CFM , Newer style 4 spd, spitfire headers, New 2 1/2 " dual exhaust with cut outs, comp cams mild solid .468 lift. Mopar electronic Ignition , Recovered seats, Autometer gauges. 8 ¾ rear end with 3:23 , Front disc (68 GTS) front brake set up for the car (not installed yet). Needs paint (faded), and minor body (no holes). I am driving this car and continue to change it. Reasonable offers around 8K please. I have 15K in the car.Greater Toronto area.

Attachments

• $(KGrHqV,!hcE+C,1mQN0BP42,T7zqw~~48_20.jpg
    140.4 KB · Views: 902
  • $(KGrHqRHJDYE-9FFSE)4BP42(,6kJ!~~48_20.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 888
  • $(KGrHqF,!hME-YE6Vj84BP42eu5jSw~~48_20.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 903
  • $(KGrHqZ,!ogE-0zBOZHJBP42WbOg1!~~48_20.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 918
Bump for me, no interest?, no comments? someone could take this car to the next level. If it stays around much longer I see a SB tunnel ram in it's future.

Sorry to see you want to part with your 65,it looks like a keeper to me. Hope it goes to a good home.

Sorry to see you want to part with your 65,it looks like a keeper to me. Hope it goes to a good home.
I have a 71 Swinger california car that deserves some attention. I just bought a complete TTI system for it . Need room in the garage. I have mixed emotions about letting go of the 65 but I have to be realistic.

Man, that is one of the cleanest, most well done 65s I've ever seen. Love the bench seat 4 speed and the 273.. Wish I could pick it up.

Sorry to change dirrections on you, but could you tell me what headers you are running on that car?
No problem, spitfires. They are shorty headers. You can find them here the odd time or on ebay. They were made by a one man shop in Arkansas but I think he is out of business. Laysons sell a similar header. For a more serious motor in an early A, I would invest in a set of TTIs or go to a good fenderwell header if you don't mind cutting your inner fenders. These 273s were pretty choked in the exhaust department with the log manifolds so a header seems to make quite a difference.

I'm really surprised this is still here. Its beautiful and needs a loving home.

Ya same deal, and I won't sell it to non mopar people who would ruin it (kids). Lots of wanna be test pilots, lookie loos and no shows. The no shows piss me off, had one today.

Thats all part of the game today unfortunately. Its bullshit, but that's the way a lot of people out there are. When I tried selling my wagon I had the same issue. Now I'm looking to maybe trade it for a clean daily drivable car/truck and it still isn't easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back