Not open for further replies.

red67gts

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
318/904, hangon air, engine cranks and sounds good after running hose into can at fuel pump. Carb was leaking bad and didn't want to start a fire. No rust in frame rails, rockers or around glass. All glass good except crack in windshield. Hood and trunk lid along with trunk floor and trim very good. Passenger side floor pans needs to be replaced. Has repairable rust in quarters. Located in Coker, Al 35452. Price $1800 or best offer, thanks for looking Joe

Attachments

• 014.JPG
    84.3 KB · Views: 1,712
  • 016.JPG
    85.8 KB · Views: 1,700
  • 018.JPG
    89.9 KB · Views: 1,702
  • 020.JPG
    85.2 KB · Views: 1,689
whats wrong with the add? I haven't even got decent offer. Would make a good project that I don't need myself so lets talk. You can PM for a phone number if you like, Joe

whats wrong with the add? I haven't even got decent offer. Would make a good project that I don't need myself so lets talk. You can PM for a phone number if you like, Joe
More pics of the rust would help. As it shows now Ebay puts it at 1200 or less.

More pics of the rust would help. As it shows now Ebay puts it at 1200 or less.
Yes more pics of the rust . driver side looks like hell in the pics . But it could be the pics my cuda aint got alot of rust but it looks like it in pics so really good pics will help

here is the worst part which is repairable. If anyone is interested in seeing any part of it let me know and I will post pics and tell you as honestly as I can about it. I would not want to sell it and someone not think they were getting what they paid for.

Attachments

• 156.JPG
    68.6 KB · Views: 1,466
  • 157.JPG
    70.8 KB · Views: 1,456
a few more pics, need to move it to help offset a 4 post 12,000 lb lift and IR T30 air compressor I just bought from a Dodge dealership. Joe

Attachments

• 176.JPG
    76.7 KB · Views: 1,343
  • 151.JPG
    88.7 KB · Views: 1,360
  • 162.JPG
    81.5 KB · Views: 1,345
thanks for the comments. I think it is really good deal considering everything being there and the shape it is in. Maybe someone will want to take a look at it and it will find a new home.

ok, I am back in town so someone needs to take a look at this car! If it helps to generate some interest I will drop price to $1500 so maybe someone a little further away might get interested. Any questions feel free to ask or pm me for number and we can talk, thanks Joe

id love that, but im under orders NOT to bring any more strays home.. :(

car is registered in my name so should be no trouble getting it titled in another state. Someone needs to take a look at it, Joe

bump it up to maybe get someone to at least look at it. $1500

I sincerely hope someone buys this-it's a cool little car and even with a mild 318 would move along rather smartly

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back