66 Barracuda Graphics

-

johnniesrotten

Reaction score
I am really curious, I have a Red 66 that is not anywhere near stock. I wonder what 71 billboards would look like, you know the flat black ones. I have a guy I know who has the talent to paint it (not decals) with 360 on them. Does anyone know how to photoshop such a thing before I decide to do it??? :prayer:

the guy I know paints and with vinyl, how do you get something that is not suspossed to fit

I was intrigued by your idea of putting the billboard stripes on your '66, so I googled several different images of '66 Barracudas and '71s with the billboard stripe. I don't know if you'll be able to pull it off. The quarter panel shapes are so different. The stripe would have to be modified quite a bit to have that same look of 'flow' like it does on the '71. I think the two tone gold/black '66 is pretty awesome. I like the way the black on top ties into that huge rear window helping to accent the slope of that fastback. I think if you try to imagine that car with the side stripe cut down to mimic the billboard it might work, but because the quarters don't bulge the same way as the '71, you'd want a more square look to that stripe. The body lines on a '71 are great and the billboard stripe accents those lines. - But the body lines on the '66 are every bit as cool. - Take advantage of them and accent them too.

Attachments

• 4car.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 84
To be honest billboards on a 66 Barracuda would look horrible in my opinion.Sorry not trying to be an Ahole.

-
Back