66 Barracuda pin stripes

-

bbeep71

Reaction score
I have a 66 Barracuda that had pin stripes along the body lines front to back. I had the car painted and would like to have the pin stripes put back on. Does anyone have the location and size of the stripes to put back on. Close up pictures and dimensions would be great.
Thanks

Going for original? If so they are painted on, not a decal. I can get some pics of my dads on his 1966 Barracuda, his is original and the pin stripes were copied and measured from the original paint before new paint was laid down. Not sure cause the car is at his house but the stripes run to the top edge of the door handle, not above it and the stripe does not go through it either, just to the edges. The front and back ends of the stripes do not connect, they are separate and run the entire length of the car, slightly curving down along the rear body line. If I remember correctly too the top stripe is a little wider, I can get close up pics but it may be a week or 2.

That would be great if you can get dimensions and location of factory stripes. I had all that information but don't remember where I put it for safe keeping before I painted car(LOL). Tough to get old.

-
Back