[WANTED] 66 Barracuda

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
The boards can be repaired in most cases. I've repaired several.

Yea I know but the pins are missing. A used board will get me to the point that I can pull the whole dash out and put in the barracuda dash in a long day. At least that's the plan.

Well Andy, I can tell you that's it is a more involved job than just changing the cluster from Valiant to Barracuda. The entire dash frame cutout is different and will need to be modified to fit the Cuda cluster.'then you will need to find a Barracuda underdash wiring harness as the Valiant and Barracuda plug and gauge configuration is different as well.

I'm doing the same exact thing with my convertible Valiant/Barracuda clone project. When the storm passes and I can get on the big computer ill add a pic of the difference in the dash frames!! Geof

Top frame is the Cuda dash frame, bottom is the Valiant, both from 66!! Hope this helps, Geof

Attachments

• 100_3039.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 115
I cant know what you have or what you are trying to do. What I don't know doesn't matter really.
What I do know ( if it helps )
The 66 Barracuda panel has 2 separate circuit boards.
I have pins.
Good luck with it

I have a 64barracuda dash with full harness down to fusebox if you want pics I can send or look in search 64/65 barracuda parts for sale its very nice it dropps out in no time I got the blower motors with cables all connected on my garage floor it nice you can change any color you want # 2 closer to mine # 1 on e bay rite now , but I don't write down the #s unless I need them or know some 1 looking go to search fabo 1nce for parting out 64/65 barracuda"s , dash heaters windshield if something intrests you pm me direct awesome doors many many parts all has to go by sept 30
gl hope I can help

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back