66 Dart Gauge Cluster

-

Dragnut

Reaction score
Is there any company out there that makes a aftermarket round gauge insert for a 66 Dart?

Is there any company out there that makes a aftermarket round gauge insert for a 66 Dart?
Nothin!! I swear they don't make any custom stuff for the 66 Dart, its the redheaded stepchild of the Mopar family...guess im gonna have to custom fab that too!

I would not think it too tough to fab one. The 67/ later ones are the tough ones!!!

Nothin!! I swear they don't make any custom stuff for the 66 Dart, its the redheaded stepchild of the Mopar family...guess im gonna have to custom fab that too!
in my project list I have a 66 cluster setup I want to 3d print(then cast it from plastic resin so it's strong.) but it's wayyyyyy down on my list.
here is my list so far.
1. kick panels with speakers in em (check)
2. side panel top trim for the convertibles (almost check, darn plastic was too thin)
3. molded glovebox for 63-66 darts (another darn almost check, since I'm getting webbing and water blisters on the ABS)
4. Armrest pads for the convertibles (again almost done waitin on the metal supplier to get me the formed pieces)
5 Dash pad replacements (I've got the inner core mold mocked up and looking for a great shape Plymouth pad to get the outer shape from)
6. sill plates for the 2 doors. (just in prototype right now for a mold on the computer)
7. wing vent divider cushions for the convertibles and another mold for hardtops (got the convertible ones prototyped but only one of the hard tops)
8. dash cluster revision to round aftermarket guages.
and the list goes on and on and on.

kick panels for 63-66 a bodies (done)
DSCF4546.JPG

DSCF4433.JPG

side top trim
convertibles (almost ready)
DSCF4515.JPG

ahh the pain in the behind one!!! driving me crazy
the glovebox
20170409_144324.jpg

20170409_144423.jpg

ahh the armrest pads for the convertible panels
20161001_182922.jpg

and of course I'm doing the carpet pattern for my dart also
image115.jpg

Wing vent divider cushions are molded for the convertible out of shore 80 rubber
DSCF4824.JPG

and last but not least the dash cliuster as it is and then how I'd like it.
DSCF4162.JPG

round gauges for 66 dart 02.jpg

Those parts are looking great !! The dash and kick panels are just what I need....any chance on making 2 dashes ? Lol....

-
Back