66 Dart GT front wheel well trim

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone know if 66 Barracuda trim fits a Dart? I kind of doubt it, the Barracuda trim has kutouts for the rocker moulding.

I was wondering the same thing. Looking at some photos, it seems like it could go either way.

I have a set of 66 Barracuda trim pieces if you are interested. I am looking to get $30.00 plus shipping. Here are some pictures...

Attachments

• DSCN5212a.jpg
    108.7 KB · Views: 120
  • DSCN5213a.jpg
    102 KB · Views: 130
  • DSCN5214a.jpg
    112.6 KB · Views: 126
I have an extra set of frt trims from a 66 dart gt. They have dings, etc but could be fixed if you are looking for "show quality". You can have them if you pay for packing and shipping from Deland, Fl 32724

I believe that 66 Dart fronts are a one and only. No other moldings are the same.

I've checked everywhere. All those that sell repop moldings don't make any for the 66. If they do decide to produce any early A moldings, they would probably do the 63-65's first as they are the same.

I've checked everywhere. All those that sell repop moldings don't make any for the 66. If they do decide to produce any early A moldings, they would probably do the 63-65's first as they are the same.

I always talk to suppliers at the Mopar Nats. I always hear "costs too much to produce for the units sold". I am curious as to the cost of dies to produce such a piece. (most repop parts come from China) 66 Dart headlight bezels are another part that every Dart owner would buy if they were reasonably priced.

Repop anythings for pre-'67 are definitely slim pickins. Thank goodness for the wonderful folks here. ;-)

I always talk to suppliers at the Mopar Nats. I always hear "costs too much to produce for the units sold". I am curious as to the cost of dies to produce such a piece. (most repop parts come from China) 66 Dart headlight bezels are another part that every Dart owner would buy if they were reasonably priced.

Mike you got that right!!! Another prize!! oh please add rear tail light bezels as well. Good ones are scarce!!! What color paint job you want?? lol

You're a step ahead of me. I was just thinking about tail light sets. We could use amp gauges too. (or amp gauges converted to volt meters.

Oh paint color.........................................let me see...................................burnt orange or black.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back