Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor Fate

Push the button, Max...
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Contact seller
Time to start thinning out some stuff- tired of tripping over it and hauling it to swap meets.
Lot of interior pieces that got stripped out of a '66 Dart GT bracket car.
Perfect? No, but very useable- should clean up nicely.
Must take it all. No shipping- oversize pieces would be a killer. What you see is what you get, if I find any more I'll throw it in there. Located in S.E. Wisconsin, may be willing to meet within a reasonable distance- but keep in mind I'm not going to burn up $50 in gas to give away free parts.
Thanks for the ad, FABO!
1689013388783.png

All or part- will consider shipping on your dime, but probably cost prohibitive.
Hate to do it, but if no interest soon it's all going to the scrapper.

I sent you a PM this is what I am looking for, driver's side lower door panel trim. Thank you.

dartdoor.jpg

I sent you a PM this is what I am looking for, driver's side lower door panel trim. Thank you.

View attachment 1716117289
This one only had the upper trim strips- I don't suppose it's possible that they are the same trim, just installed upside-down on the opposite side? IE, driver's side installed upside down on the passenger door?

This one only had the upper trim strips- I don't suppose it's possible that they are the same trim, just installed upside-down on the opposite side? IE, driver's side installed upside down on the passenger door?
Good point I'm not sure if they are the same and flipper, I'll look at mine and see if that's possible.

Thank you,

Jay

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back