66 Dart hood question

-

Bentwrenches

Reaction score
Hello there...
I was wondering if any other model hood's fit a '66 Dart? I'm looking at a '68 Barracuda hood with the chrome simulated scoops wondering if it would work?? '66 Dart hoods are hard to find...
Any input is greatly appreciated..

Hello there...
I was wondering if any other model hood's fit a '66 Dart? I'm looking at a '68 Barracuda hood with the chrome simulated scoops wondering if it would work?? '66 Dart hoods are hard to find...
Any input is greatly appreciated..
66 Darts and 66 Valiant/Barracudas are one year only for each one.

I have a pretty good 66 Dart hood I could sell, in San Diego, PM if interested.

Ahh... One year only for each... makes sense...
Thank you all!!
The dodge hood, "traditionally" in that era, wrapped around in the front and in higher trim packages was trimmed in chrome, ie (Dodge)charger, dart, challenger vs the Plymouth valiant and barracudas(A & E- bodies) hoods with the header panel in front of the hood. I hope I explained it well enough.

The dodge hood, "traditionally" in that era, wrapped around in the front and in higher trim packages was trimmed in chrome, ie (Dodge)charger, dart, challenger vs the Plymouth valiant and barracudas(A & E- bodies) hoods with the header panel in front of the hood. I hope I explained it well enough.
I have upper tie bars for 66 Dart and 66 Valiant /Barracuda for sale on the forum if anybody needs those parts.

-
Back