66 Dart Transmission line Fittings

-

Jayman62

Reaction score
Have a 66 Dart with a slant six and auto transmission. I think it the 904. While removing the old lines I broke the rear transmission line fitting, I was able to extract the broken bit in the transmission (thank goodness) but need to find a replacement. I estimate it is a 45 degree brass fitting. I looked online but can't seem to find one specific for my year and tranny. Can someone perhaps give me part number and/or where to find a replacement? Thank you.

connector.png

Looks like a common 45° elbow. Local hardware store should have what you need.

Do a internet search for: Weatherhead Eaton 54x5 motion industries. Could this be what your looking for?

I got new radiator trans line fittings from a guy in Zumbrota, MN. Maybe he would have those too. I can do some digging to see if I have his info.

Don't follow my advice above fitting came in an is wrong size, trying again with this fitting. I'll update when it arrives.

5/16 Od Male Sae 45 Flare to 1/8 Npt Male 45 Degree Elbow Adapter Fitting for Natural Gas Propane HVAC

UPDATE: New fitting arrived and it is the correct size for future reference it is 1/8 NPT into transmission 45 degree angle and 5/16 flare to connect transmission line. New lines are run, no leaks and running fine! Thanks for all your help.

-
Back