-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Moparboyz01

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I have a 66 Valiant for sale or trade has no motor or trans.Body is very solid and floors has some small pin holes but trunk is solid i am asking 2000.oo or best offer. I will trade for a 68-73 Dart or 70-73 Duster or Demon and Scamp or any other mopar that is in good shape does not have to have motor or trans.
IMG_0001-1.jpg

IMG_0002-1.jpg

IMG_0009-1.jpg

IMG_0004-1.jpg

do you have any pics of the interior? is it set up for manual or auto trans? manual or power steering? floor or column shift? have pair of 2 door 70 darts for trade #1 is /6 auto column shift #2 is set up for BB bare body thanks Will

No i dont have any pics of interior i thought i took some but i must have deleted them somehow. It is set up for auto trans and manuel steering and column shift it has seats in it but they are not bolted to floor it was like that when i bought it so i dont really know if they are the original seats or not the floor pans are solid just has very small pin holes in places. Do u have pics of the Darts if so u can pm me and ill try to get pics of interior. Thanks. alot

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back