66,V8 gas peddle assembly

-

pettybludart

Reaction score
I know this is a shot in the dark,I,m looking for a V8 gas peddle assembly for my 66 Dart.Right now it has the Lokar peddle assembly(car has 4bbl. on the 6)I don,t like it.I guess I just missed one that 66Sedan had 4 sale last month.If anybody has one PM me.Thanks.

I know this is a shot in the dark,I,m looking for a V8 gas peddle assembly for my 66 Dart.Right now it has the Lokar peddle assembly(car has 4bbl. on the 6)I don,t like it.I guess I just missed one that 66Sedan had 4 sale last month.If anybody has one PM me.Thanks.

Give Ed at Wildcat Autowreaking a try. wildcatmopars.com

I might have an extra 65/66 pedal assembly but will have to look. To help expand your search, a 65/66 slant with factory AC used the same pedal assembly and a longer cable.

Dartman,I have a slant 6 with a clifford intake,headders,holley 4 bbl.with dual exhaust,It has the lokar throttle and kickdown cable.(and gas peddle)Po put this all on and never had it setup properly.What a mess,so I,m trying to figure it out?Might be easier just to swap to a V8 throttle from a early A-Body,cause I,m planning on a V8 swap in the future anyway.So if you have one or some insight on the Lokar system(figureing you have a little more knowledge on the early,s)Thanks.

what exactly are you looking for,,,the linkage that bolts to the back of the cylinder head,,I think I have another set from a 65 273/2bbl set-up,,,not the cable though

I do have the rubber gas pedal, it is also a V-8 only part that bolts to the floor board, differrent than the slant six one. Too bad you missed the one I had, it sold on ebay, would have rather had a FABO member get it. Send me a PM if you are interested! Don't worry too much about the throttle cable, most will work, mine on the 340 is from a 318 2 bbl engine, works good, even with the M-1 intake and carb spacer! I will check tommorrow if I have another gass pedal assembly that bolts to the firewall, I scrounged a bunch of these up from a local junkyard a year ago cause I knew they were different.

Ofcourse I was waiting for the car to show up when I seen your setup for sale.I didn,t know exactly what I was going to be dealing with?kinda??If you could find one ,that would be cool.There just isn,t a hope in hell finding one around here.Thanks.

I'd stay with the lokars setup. It's alot easier to adjust, especially if you had the rods for the trans and made any type of modifications to the carb or intake set ups. The cables come in black, you might have to start over with new cables. You might want to try Imperial Services for cables..

Bob

I have this ,,,from trans to back of head,,to carb

P1320415.jpg

-
Back