66 valiant wagon... WOW!

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
A car that I would love to own, but they'll never get half what they're asking. It's a perfect example of rare does NOT equal value...........

The wagon was sold at an estate sale here in Minnesota 4-5 years ago. It was sold not running and not detailed at all. It sold for $6700. at the sale. I was bidding on it but my top was $6500.00 . Maybe should have gone higher and would go higher today. Story at the sale was the car was shipped to a small collector here and had sat in storage . The wagon was then sold when he passed away. Both my wife and I would have liked to owen it . I started looking for anothe small wagon and found the 1966 Valiant wagon we have now. It is mostly original and gets many comments and looks.

I would love to own that car, if I had the money. I wonder if it's as nice as it looks in the few pics they show.

Nice wagon, and very rare too.
Why do people get so worried about resale value of cars is what i would like to know.
Cool car to buy, enjoy, and keep.

The question for me is not about resale value, but that I pay what a car is worth to ME (or in mose cases for me LESS than the car is worth - in that case I have been very fortunate over the years. It's the reason that I own a GTS convertible). You run the risk that somebody will be willing to pay more, but I've never had the kind of cash that I could outbid others. I just had to be in the right place at the right time.

This car is on the Docket for Zepherhills in Feb 12 (date?). Looks real nice, I am going to keep my eye on it. 4spd boot doesn't look quite right though. I have not seen many 66 4spd cars maybe its original.

This car has been for sale for quite a while here and there don't remember where, i would love to have it to keep my cuda company.

Sorry brother it´s not my favourite :-(((((

65 valiant wagon...thats for me WOWWWWWWWWWWWW ! Ilove it

there I could be weak once again

A car that I would love to own, but they'll never get half what they're asking. It's a perfect example of rare does NOT equal value...........

:sign3: on all counts, I would love a wagon like that, of course purists would be pissed at what I would do to it LOL

:sign3: on all counts, I would love a wagon like that, of course purists would be pissed at what I would do to it LOL

You and me both Mikeee:blob:. That's why I don't own rarities or museum pieces

I'd just put a Hurst shifter in it and DRIVE it...............then again there is a 340 sitting in my garage..............

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back