66 valiant

-
Hey guys. I'm starting a 66 valiant soon and I was just wondering if I could get some tips on where to start. This is my first restore project
Hi are you still working on this? Where are you located? I have a ton of odds and end part of a 66 valiant. Let me know! Im not sure what parts they are though but i have a lot. Thanks

welcome to the fold and great to hear another 66 being saved. I can say these guys have covered everything I would have t offer so good luck good fun and we are here to help. I will say I just took posession of a decent 66 signet parts car. body is bad but lots of other good stuff and seems 98% original if need any reference pics. keep us updated, we love pictures.

Just picked up a '66 Valiant Signet to keep my '71 Dart Swinger company. Lots to do with the Plymouth still! But it drove all the way from eastern PA 1,000+ miles to Iowa City, so we're in fairly good shape.

Just picked up a '66 Valiant Signet to keep my '71 Dart Swinger company. Lots to do with the Plymouth still! But it drove all the way from eastern PA 1,000+ miles to Iowa City, so we're in fairly good shape.
Welcome from Waterloo. Make sure you start a thread in the "FABO Welcome Wagon" forum to introduce yourself and post some photos.

-
Back