66340Sedan MR. Keith i found your car

-

Princess Valiant

A.K.A. Rainy Day Auto
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
i know you were worried sick when your car went missing and i was hoping i could help you find it when you were searching up and down for it.

well good news is, i FOUND it ...it is in the same shape you last left it too ...it is behind some trees and bushes at a trailer park in Colorado, someone even did you a favor and slapped a bogus Colorado plate on it so it wont get towed away ....and everything is left untouched the way you left it ...hopefully you are relieved now that you know where it is ...i will keep it safe here for you. :cheers::razz::jocolor::jocolor::jocolor::jocolor:

Attachments

• 20131106_115424.jpg
    120.6 KB · Views: 366
Whew, I knew it would turn up!! Can't hide that puppy for long!! Good thing they didnt take your new rims and tires, that would've been a disaster!!.....

Just a quick update....I got a PM from Rani and she said it runs awesome and she gave it a car wash. After she sat there looking at it for 2 hours, she told me that she is in love with this car now and begged me to sell it so I sold it to her for cheap. She informed me that she will baby it everyday, also said that a tune up is store for it, she also wants to install "dingleballs" in it....I am happy it found a new home!!! Good luck Rani and have fun cruising in style :glasses7:

Oh great, now she'll never find a husband!!! Well, maybe a cruise through the trailer park......

now we need to lock it up so no one takes off with it

Attachments

• 10690.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 295
  • 81500549.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 306
Oh great, now she'll never find a husband!!! Well, maybe a cruise through the trailer park......

got the Dj for the wedding and the food venue

Attachments

• p7UY219081.jpg
    117.5 KB · Views: 298
  • sCfQH2G.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 309
Gonna have to have the Tator tots snuck in through the back door then!! On the plus side, Ghetto Dave seems to be the perfect choice!!!......

Just a quick update....I got a PM from Rani and she said it runs awesome and she gave it a car wash. After she sat there looking at it for 2 hours, she told me that she is in love with this car now and begged me to sell it so I sold it to her for cheap. She informed me that she will baby it everyday, also said that a tune up is store for it, she also wants to install "dingleballs" in it....I am happy it found a new home!!! Good luck Rani and have fun cruising in style :glasses7:

And here is the color and pattern she chose.

Attachments

• DSC03644.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 241
it is hilarious the contents and condition of some cars that get picked up from lower income neighborhoods.

my adoptive uncle is in the towing business and he was doing some property removals from near a trailer park....he didn't get the car in the OP because it was actually within someone's property line but it was still funny because the plate on it came back for a Ford Taurus, so that one was for the cops even though the cops would never run for where it was at and nobody is looking for it.

people do some strange things to cars and its amazing how many people park cars and leave them behind. Last week my uncle had a property removal from a gas station .....an early 90s Honda Prelude. someone parked it right in front of the main door at the gas station and left the keys in it and walked away....the car sat there for a week until the manager signed a release to my uncle to remove it. It was not a stolen car, the reason it was abandoned is beyond me and we may never know.

Amazing what goes on out there to ghetto cars.

I had a friend who many years ago was stationed over in Germany in the military, when he got there first thing he did was he bought a VW beetle and drove it on the autobahn as fast as it could go, then it blew up lol. After that, he put a new engine in it and it was his daily driver there. When it was time to come back home to the USA, he couldn't take the car with so he parked it on a city street with the keys in the ignition, then came home.....he often wonders about his old car.

it is hilarious the contents and condition of some cars that get picked up from lower income neighborhoods.

my adoptive uncle is in the towing business and he was doing some property removals from near a trailer park....he didn't get the car in the OP because it was actually within someone's property line but it was still funny because the plate on it came back for a Ford Taurus, so that one was for the cops even though the cops would never run for where it was at and nobody is looking for it.

people do some strange things to cars and its amazing how many people park cars and leave them behind. Last week my uncle had a property removal from a gas station .....an early 90s Honda Prelude. someone parked it right in front of the main door at the gas station and left the keys in it and walked away....the car sat there for a week until the manager signed a release to my uncle to remove it. It was not a stolen car, the reason it was abandoned is beyond me and we may never know.

Amazing what goes on out there to ghetto cars.

This one was actually found on the side of the road in a residential area long time ago ...but that stuff happens all the time and on this one nobody knew anything ......never did find anyone who knew why it was burned or why it was a residential area on the side of the road ....the address it was registered to was miles away from where it was found. ...Big time ????

Attachments

• CIMG0781.JPG
    104.3 KB · Views: 214
another one from the ABANDONED file ...in the parking lot of a resident hall

Attachments

• CIMG0695.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 210
  • CIMG0696.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 205
This one was actually found on the side of the road in a residential area long time ago ...but that stuff happens all the time and on this one nobody knew anything ......never did find anyone who knew why it was burned or why it was a residential area on the side of the road ....the address it was registered to was miles away from where it was found. ...Big time ????

If you see this done around here it was stolen they just burn em after they get close to where they are going. Usually close to a reserve.

Now that Rani bought my pimp ride, I can drive one of my "Cool" cars :glasses7:

Attachments

• bajanybt.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 175
And if I can sell the the 69 Plymouth to Asa, then I will get this baby out of the garage and tear some stuff up :burnout:

Attachments

• bajabuggy2.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 193
  • bajabuggy1.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 179
And if I can sell the the 69 Plymouth to Asa, then I will get this baby out of the garage and tear some stuff up :burnout:

it will match Asa's other ride ..the Dart_doctor express

Attachments

• stumblebee.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 172
-
Back