[WANTED] 67 68 69 Notchback Barracuda Project

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I have a 67 notchback, E code car, roller, no engine/tranny, needs resto, has NJ title, have lots of new sheetmetal, PM me, I will send you photos

In the market for as stated above. 67 68 or 69 notchback barracuda project or clean rust free shell.
This is what I have nice rust free 69 notchback. I can also deliver car. Let me know.

001.JPG

002.JPG

003.JPG

004.JPG

005.JPG

006.JPG

007.JPG

008.JPG

009.JPG

010.JPG

011.JPG

012.JPG

013.JPG

014.JPG

I have a 67 vert project here. It is apart and scattered. Pics of the shell sitting under shed wouldn't inspire a purchase. Aint no way to share pics of all the parts. OEM hard back glass and new windshield behind a full length dresser, all new Legendary interior stored under a counter top, New white vinyl convertible top kit stored under a bed, and I could go on all day. 20+ years of parts gathering and storing. Arm rest pads and many other parts are NOS. 150 mph speedo is as nice as you'll find, shows 66K miles. Not one piece of "made in china" in this collection.
Late model K with disc brakes and sway bar, and 8.25 rear already under the chassis. Complete Commando package here too. NOS overhaul kit contains correct 273 head gaskets, manifold heat shields. Valve covers and air cleaner are bolt on ready, and again I could go on and on.
Only major part not here is a 904 and torque convertor.
I would like to see it leave here and put a billiard table in my basement ( where new quarter skins, rally wheels, and so many other parts currently reside ).
I don't expect there will be a person willing to roll the dice, bring me 2500 and haul it all away. So... I have the car willed to a nephew. I don't loose sleep over it. Good hunting

Last edited:
I have a 67 vert project here. It is apart and scattered. Pics of the shell sitting under shed wouldn't inspire a purchase. Aint no way to share pics of all the parts. OEM hard back glass and new windshield behind a full length dresser, all new Legendary interior stored under a counter top, New white vinyl convertible top kit stored under a bed, and I could go on all day. 20+ years of parts gathering and storing. Arm rest pads and many other parts are NOS. 150 mph speedo is as nice as you'll find, shows 66K miles. Not one piece of "made in china" in this collection.
Late model K with disc brakes and sway bar, and 8.25 rear already under the chassis. Complete Commando package here too. NOS overhaul kit contains correct 273 head gaskets, manifold heat shields. Valve covers and air cleaner are bolt on ready, and again I could go on and on.
Only major part not here is a 904 and torque convertor.
I would like to see it leave here and put a billiard table in my basement ( where new quarter skins, rally wheels, and so many other parts currently reside ).
I don't expect there will be a person willing to roll the dice, bring me 2500 and haul it all away. So... I have the car willed to a nephew. I don't loose sleep over it. Good hunting

Can you PM me a pic or two of the shell, you'd be surprised what inspires.

Pics here... From the header panel letters to the reverse lamps, every little piece stored away is nicer than what the red car wears. I'd be a fool to put the best parts in the street.
You need to know... this was a slant 6 no extras build, gold w/black top and guts. My goal was a white Commando car with pwr steering, pwr disc brakes, a/c, cruise control too. All that is here along with inside hood pull, electric trunk release, you name it, I have it.
White top and metallic red guts. Red from dash to top boot/cover. So... The black interior, dash with pad and all is here, but so is all the red interior. The original black buckets with tracks are in the basement and sure they need covers. The red buckets without tracks are stored indoors with the new red covers that they don't really need right away ( That drivers seat has a small split in it ).
The black plastic panels for quarter interior would need to be dyed red. They aren't cracked/broken.
This build would be a column shift vert although it was originally floor shift. Thus the black console and all that floor shift stuff was moved to the red car. The black shifting column that came out of the red car would need dyed red also.
The OEM consoles are crap anyway ( no arm rest or cup holders ). I like the looks of buckets in a vert with a clear "walkway for toddlers" in the center. I figured I'd get something more useable that I could set in and out. Yes all 4 buckets have all 4 dress shields.
Again, I don't expect anyone to buy this "dream/father and son build" so I don't even try to sell it. I know who will build it someday.

S6307401.JPG

S6307402.JPG

I know of a 68 notch in the Lehigh Valley area. It is a six cylinder with air conditioning. Buckets. Column shift. Everything is there. Car is all together and I believe it ran before it was parked. Some chrome and trim in the trunk but all there. Some minor rust last I saw it a year ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back